Senior Graphic Designer
16 days ago
Who We Are
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM, and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
The Creative Services team has the unique opportunity to work across all brands and titles at 2K. The team creates a high volume of digital and print marketing assets to support all marketing channels in a fast-paced environment.
What We Need
We’re seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer to work in our Novato, CA office. The ideal candidate possesses excellent graphic design skills and is highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite. The candidate must also be able to juggle many projects while working with tight deadlines.
What You Will Do
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative
- design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment
- with corporate brand guidelines.
- Responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing to an effective
- appropriate visual solution.
- Able to produce marketing and advertising materials in line with marketing briefs,
- templates, and brand style guides.
- Design master assets, logos, and layout designs for digital and print media, including
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run efficiently.
- Build strong relationships with members of the Marketing, Brand, and Operations
- teams globally.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Minimum 10 years of in-house/agency experience in a similar role
- Able to create pixel-perfect digital assets for web and social media.
- Ability to follow and enhance brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design elements to communicate
- creative concepts.
- Able to create print designs to production-ready standards every time.
- Ability to work under pressure on tight timelines; strong problem-solving skills to
- deliver world-class creative on time and on strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps