Senior Graphic Designer (Unannounced Project)
20 days ago
We at Wargaming are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to help us shape a new and exciting world.
You'll be working side by side with creative leadership and game designers to create in-world brands that feel believable, in addition, you'll be working on inspired graphics and assets for multiple aspects of the game, such as player customization, avatars, presentations, graphic textures, and UI.
The ideal candidate has strong branding and Adobe Illustrator skills, is up-to-date with Graphic Design trends, and has an eye for speculative design.
What will you do?
- Apply your branding skills to the creation of fictional brands and logos to populate a new setting.
- Create graphic assets for player customization, presentations, graphic textures, and UI
- Proactively generate new ideas within your scope and the framework of the game's vision
What are we looking for?
- High level of Adobe Illustratorand Logo Designproficiency
- Strong understanding of Branding, Composition, and Graphic Design Principles
- Experience building Brand Guidelines
- 5+ Years of experienceas a Graphic Designer, in either gaming or advertisement
- Keen eye for details
- A portfolio that showcases your creative reach
- Excitement to support our storytelling through your art
- You're a good communicator with proficiency in English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video games
- Proficiency in animating your assets, either with Spline or Adobe After Effects
This position is located in Berlin, with 3 out 5 mandatory office days
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Berlin include:
- Unlimited leave upon Manager's approval
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership through Urban Sports Club - Package M
- Language classes
- Company pension scheme with a company contribution up to 150 EUR per month
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.