Senior Graphic Designer - (Temporary position)
2 days ago
SciPlay is one of the world’s biggest casual mobile games company, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. As part of our growing effort to expand, we're looking for a motivated and talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative studio. The Senior Graphic Designer will Design, create, and implement UI with an expert understanding of mobile gaming as well as an understanding of current trends in the best Social Games.*Temporary position
- Work closely and collaborate with teammates to build UI graphics and designs
- Work with the development team to create UI art from the mockup phase to final production
- Respond positively to feedback and Iterate on UI, upgrading graphics and add polish via animations and FX
- Maintain asset libraries and texture atlases with a high level of proficiency and organization
- Maintain stylistic consistency by expertly matching the current style of the game and propose innovations and improvements to the UI team
- 2+ years of experience producing high quality graphics on mobile apps or web
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a UI designer.
- Master with the Adobe creative suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Unity implementation and basic UI animation - Significant advantage
- Strong Illustration skill – Significant advantage.
- Experience in social game production
- Must be a gamer by heart
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Takes initiative and has excellent communication skills.
- Work well with people in a team environment, Great team member!
*** A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill - Required.