Senior Graphic Artist/Illustrator
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Graphic Artist/Illustrator
SummaryThe Senior Graphic Artist/Illustrator is an integral creative role, responsible for inspiring and contributing to every artistic milestone in the visual design workflow. From concept to post-production, Senior Artists collaborate with game design to create aesthetic themes, choreography and assets to meet the studio’s game development objectives.
What you'll do
- Works closely with the Creative Director and studio team members to conceptualize, storyboard, prototype and design industry leading game art within project timelines.
- Highly creative with exceptional conceptual and prototyping skills - as well as advanced understanding of visual storytelling and methodology.
- Design and develop immersive worlds, strong characters and vibrant iconography.
- Strong work ethic with a motivation to excel and a diligence to hit deadlines.
- A comprehension of the industry, its trends, its aesthetic uniqueness, and creating design that maximizes game functionality.
- Understanding the customer; developing creative solutions that delight and engage them.
- Applies creative solutions to both artistic and technical challenges.
- Supports software engineering development through iterative updates to meet technical and game design requirements.
- Guarantees quality of deliverables while supporting development schedules.
- Detail-oriented and maintains organized, layered files and asset storage.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Animation or related field.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in creative design, preferably in gaming industry or as a commercial artist.
- A strong portfolio with a plethora of examples demonstrating your talent and passion for developing outstanding graphic design and illustrations.
- Receptive to and desirous of constructive feedback, strong self-awareness of one’s strengths and a willingness to build upon skills.
- An enthusiasm to work collaboratively and contribute in a creative team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thinks big and is able to adapt to change.
- Technical Competencies:
- Outstanding traditional and digital illustration skillset, in addition the ability to communicate through comprehensive graphic design.
- Master level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with After Effects or any 3D software Autodesk Maya/3DS Max/Cinema 4D/Element 3D software a plus.
- Strong understanding and implementation of the principles of graphic design, character design, typography, color theory and the ability to prepare print work.
- Able to work and replicate effectively a variety of artistic styles (Realistic, Stylized, Paint-over Techniques).
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.