This job might no longer be available.
Senior Global Public Relations Strategist
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 days ago
As Senior Global Public Relations Strategist, you'll partner with product teams across Riot, ensuring PR standards are on point, developing global strategic plans. You'll uphold best practices, working within Riot’s channel ecosystem, tools, and processes to manage communications across multiple products and regional teams. You'll participate in a community of practice, ensuring we're all pushing in the same direction and working from the same playbook when we talk to players on networked and partnered channels. You will report to the Director of Channel Strategy.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long-term player-facing programs, translating publishing goals into streamlined narratives while partnering with product teams
- Oversee global player-facing communications campaigns across Riot’s product suite, advising and partnering with product and publishing teams
- Lead goal setting standards and be accountable for results while setting the standard for measurable outcomes across the globe.
- Create and guide tentpole campaigns for Riot across product suite
- Promote global cohesion across public relations as a discipline, upholding best-practices through all product life-cycles.
- Partner with global regions to ensure publishing goals are achieved, step in to provide additional guidance when needed
- Work across the organization to determine integrated messaging, plans and processes, ensuring teams’ success from ideation to execution
- Manage and report on global campaigns, working with senior team members, identifying needed adjustments and optimizations
- Grow a small team of strategists, prioritizing focus in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years in public relations, at an agency or in-house
- Experience overseeing, optimizing, and executing budgets across multiple mediums
- In-depth knowledge and curiosity of digital media landscape
- Experience with building global relationships
- Hands-on and experience developing cross-product communications globally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- Proficiency in media monitoring tools and data
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.