This job might no longer be available.
Senior Global Payroll Manager
Austin, TX, United States
7 months ago
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we strive to standardize and automate our global payroll processes. As a Global Payroll Senior Manager, you will be a key part of our fast-paced, exciting, and growing global Accounting team. You will also be accountable for global payroll operations, payroll processes, and compliance throughout 11 countries.Your experience leading a global team while also leveraging payroll technology, to enhance the efficiency and accuracy, will be key to this position's success.
If you are curious, analytical, motivated, and like rolling up your sleeves, then come be a part of our journey!
- Oversee Unity’s payroll operations, systems, and cross functional processes in North America and Europe
- Drive continual improvements and efficiencies by partnering with internal and external partners to develop new and fine-tune existing global processes
- Provide support, training, mentoring, and leadership to staff on an ongoing basis to ensure a fully efficient payroll operation as well as overall professional growth as well as operational solutions, while also promoting and ensuring “best in class” customer service to stakeholders
- Create and review payroll policies, key financial controls, and standard operating procedures. Understand the complexity of multi-state and multi-country payroll as well as ensure compliance to all rules and regulations within these regions
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and vendors to ensure best practices and process consistency. Ensure stock activities for US and International employees are properly processed and reported
- Support various internal and external audits, domestic and international if needed. Set up payroll processes in new countries as we expand operations internationally
- Must have a proven history of managing a geographically dispersed team
- Global leadership experience, and business-partnering
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Having a sense of immediacy, initiative and capability
- Experience with Workday HCM software platforms strongly preferred
- Experience managing a large multi-country payroll provider
- Have demonstrated leadership involving change management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and quality control
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.