Senior Global Immigration & Relocation Manager
Austin, TX, United States
11 days ago
Zynga is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, Senior Global Immigration & Relocation Manager .If you are a result driven professional, this could be the perfect job for you! Possessing the drive to do what it takes to build a great experience and get the job done will make you an outstanding team member to the Zynga family
- Ensure corporate immigration and relocation programs, policies and procedures are followed and in compliance with government legislation and regulations for all locations that Zynga operates in
- Develop, implement and maintain practices, policies and procedures that best suits the company’s current needs
- Serve as point of contact for all immigration and relocation matters globally
- Partner with Recruiting, Payroll, Tax, Legal, HRBP and benefits teams on employee’s immigration and relocation matters
- Advise and guide managers, recruiters, HRBPs and business teams to set expectations on recommended practices, process, and timelines; and provide excellent customer service to employees in responding to their questions/concerns.
- Maintain employee-facing content on immigration and relocation (exp. internal wiki)
- Manage and provide oversight for global immigration and relocation vendors
- Assist with additional HR Operations projects, as needed
- Perform visa and immigration assessments for foreign national candidates and employees
- Work closely with outside immigration counsel in preparing appropriate immigration cases e.g. H1B, TN, L-1, PERM, green card cases, etc.
- Prepare immigration status and cost forecast reports for partners
- Prepare visa, travel and employment verification letters
- Global support for our offices in Turkey, India, UK, Ireland, Canada, & US
- Conduct immigration trainings for necessary partners
- Manage data entry and visa information in Workday
- Manage all Domestic and International transfers and secondments, creating offer/transfer letters
Mobility and Relocation Responsibilities:
- Work closely with mobility vendor and recruiters to provide consultation and cost estimates for new hires and international transfers to global assignees regarding immigration and tax matters and to ensure a smooth relocation experience
- Complete new hire I-9s and administer E-verify as well as I-9 re-verifications
- Perform candidate assessments for global recruiting teams
- Reconcile month end relocation reports from vendor and submit for payment
- 10-12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or previous equivalent work
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all types of US & Global work visa categories and in depth understanding of employment based green card process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Orientation to provide excellent customer service and employee experience
- Highly organized and possess a strong attention to detail and accountability
- Effective problem solving and judgment, ability to make decisions independently
- Impeccable discretion with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work well with diverse group of partners, including HR, Legal, Recruiting, external counsel, Hiring Managers, and candidates globally.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.