This job might no longer be available.
Senior Global Brand Marketing Manager, Mobile & New Business Development
4 months ago
Do you have an unruly passion for play? A interest in delivering immersive consumer experiences? An ability to combine instinct and data to promote future product concepts? Come join a team of highly creative developers and leaders in building and extending new gameplay experiences as a Global Brand Manager at Electronic Arts (EA) focused on mobile-first games development and new cross-platform initiatives.
We’re looking for you to support and accelerate our portfolio of games and help build a strong pipeline of all-new brand experiences on the games portfolio at EA. You’ll drive agreement and action around brand development, commercial strategy, partner relations, go-to market and live services by working with cross functional teams across studios and the marketing, publishing and analytics organization.
You’ll join a team to try out new ideas constantly, learn from them and execute again in the pursuit of pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in gameplay and delighting audiences.
You will bring expertise in mobile, games, service or entertainment-based product marketing, particularly for brands that emotionally connect with their audience through IP, storytelling, characters and immersive 2-way worlds. You should excel in a quickly moving environment and enjoy working collaboratively with other teams.
- Participate in the upfront development to build break-frame new gameplay experiences with a clear vision, reason to play and player journey
- Lead ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies.
- Work with functional teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to deliver product positioning, audience insights, and marketing execution direction
- Collaborate with studio game teams to develop product roadmap; promote planning around user acquisition, engagement, and retention, and support execution with cross-functional teams
- Partner with the analytics and marcom teams to design new ways to test messaging, game concepts and features, and improve player experiences based on those findings.
- Manage key partner relationships relating to the game, ensuring regular meetings, communications and identification/execution of co-operative marketing programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in marketing, publishing, and analytics to lead the internal business narrative with executives and drive from greenlight to launch
Skills / Competencies:
- Expertise and understanding of upfront brand development
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Project management and thought leadership across cross-functional groups.
- Experience building marketing strategies and executing tactical plans
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Embrace working in a dynamic, flexible, changing environment
- Minimum 5 years working in marketing roles in entertainment, gaming, live services or CPG