Senior Games Producer
3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
6 days ago
Survios , the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for an experienced Games Producer to help bring our products and vision to the world alongside our talented Studio Team!
- Oversee the development of one or more projects.
- Manage a cross-functional team of passionate game developers to foster collaboration and success.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Ensure for quality, and manage the trade-offs necessary to maintain schedule.
- Effectively report on project status & health to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture.
- Assign tasks in project tracking software.
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Identify team conflicts at the lowest level and escalate if appropriate.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Own the following: Steam pages for PC products, game rating submissions, and first party submissions.
- Work with external vendors.
- Support Survios with trade show and consumer location-based activations.
- Track record of producing AAA console and PC games.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- High-energy with willingness to be creatively disruptive.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office.
- Passionate gamer.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Experience with first party submissions.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.