This job might no longer be available.
Senior Games Producer (External Studios)
20 days ago
FRVR is a growth stage games platform and publishing company building an expansive, cross-channel ecosystem that connects billions through amazing games instantly. FRVR’s proprietary technology and global reach represent a sea change for players and game developers. By democratising game distribution & discovery, eliminating downloads, and providing game makers of any size with robust development and live game operating tools, FRVR reduces cost and eliminates friction for creators while connecting them with billions of players worldwide.
Founded & led by seasoned entrepreneurs and game-makers and backed by leading investors, FRVR has seen explosive growth. FRVR games have been downloaded 2 billion times. Through partnerships with companies including Facebook, Samsung, Snap, and TikTok, the company currently supports a growing player base of 2 million daily active players across an ever-expanding portfolio of games.
FRVR seeks passionate game-makers, technologists, data ninjas, product, and business leaders at all levels to join an incredible team and empower creators to serve their players better anywhere, on any device.
You will be solely focused on 2nd Party Studios, whilst working in the Publishing department (10 people) and being a part of the Production Team.We are looking for senior candidates with strong project management skills, able to handle several projects (games) at the same time with different external studios.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective and efficient collaboration with Studios by maintaining good communication, timely deliveries, updated roadmaps, organized documentation, and adherence to publishing best practices.
- Leverage the entire FRVR knowledge in game publishing to the best interest of both FRVR and Studios.
- Be on top of the latest FRVR Platform achievements, and share these with the external studios;
- Standardise all FRVR games with the same FRVR platform modules/features;
- Create (and maintain) a central source of truth for your work and your team’s work (Clear and updated documentation is key here).
We are looking for someone with:
- Project Management expertise
- Stakeholder Management expertise
- Prove seniority level
- Be a great facilitator
- Game Industry knowledge
If you also have these experiences, it will be a bonus:
- Major plus: the ability to create and manage roadmaps using any existing tool.
- Nice to have experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA).
- Nice to have: have a professional background in working with 2nd party studios
What else you should know (Perks):
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will have a permanent work contract
- You will have a top tier health insurance (Multicare 3)
- You will have 30 vacation days
- We have a flexible working setup
- We offer a paid sabbatical after 3 years with us