This job might no longer be available.
Senior Gameplay programmer (M/F)
Annecy Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
7 months ago
Description du poste
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer (animation) to join the team in charge of an ambitious AAA title.
As a software engineer working in gameplay programming team, you are responsible for supporting and extending animation technology to meet game needs and quality expectations.
Eager to learn, you dig into the code base and engage communication with users and teammates to build a strong and broad understanding of the technology. In direct contact with end-users ( animation technical director, lead animator, designers…), you bridge the gap between them and technical solutions.
Your objective is to deliver solid and optimized technical solutions to unleash our animation teams creativity.
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Extend and maintain our currents animation technologies.
· Propose and deploys robust technical solution within animation teams
· Analyze and optimize all related sub-systems.
· Improve authoring and debugging tools to ease animators’ task, as well as yours.
· Support and help animation teams.
· Ensure communication with all stakeholders (Animation lead, Animation tech director, gameplay and engine programmers, middleware support, …)
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of experience in C++ programming in the game industry or software development or any relevant similar experience
· You are interested in animation programming
· Strong knowledge of 3D programming and mathematics.
· Proactive, autonomous, fast learner, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience of animation systems such as the one of Unity3D, Unreal, Havok, CryEngine, etc…
· Experience with multithreaded development.
· Good working knowledge in spoken and written English.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s : The Division®, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Steep !
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate peers and collaborate, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!