Senior Gameplay Programmer
20 days ago
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be developing different gameplay systems into our hit title that we're known from - Real Boxing, the most recognizable mobile boxing franchise and VG's leading product. You will work closely with industry experts - programmers, game designers and artists to implement and improve fun game features and provide the best possible experience and value to our players.
Curious what is going on in the Real Boxing game? You must know it's performing pretty well. Enjoying a good return rate, we're focusing on implementing new exciting features like Live Ops, Machine Learning solutions, players segmentation. Enjoying a good return rate, we're focusing on implementing new exciting features like Live Ops, Machine Learning solutions, players segmentation. Can’t wait to do more: unique and spectacular gameplay by implementing outstanding special moves, demanding boxers, unparalleled in-depth and complex fights!
What are your duties?
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining core gameplay features,
- Participating in the gameplay feature design process,
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code using Unreal Engine and Blueprints.
What should you offer?
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a gameplay programmer,
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4,
- Strong practical knowledge of C++ and Blueprints Visual Scripting,
- Knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games, especially for mobile,
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, Gitlab),
- Taking ownership and working iteratively on features, from design to delivery phase,
- Fluency in English (at least B2, our team speaks English).
What are we offering?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.