Senior Gameplay Programmer
Shanghai Shanghai cn
7 days ago
● Cooperate with game designer to program the game according to game design document;
● Identify potential technique risks based on game design requirement in early stage;
● Work with artist to implement the user interface, graphic and animations;
● Work closely with backend programmer to ensure the quality of data communication between both end;
● Ensuring the code and feature with high quality and stability;
● Help other programmer in the team when necessary to ensure smooth user experience through all parts of the game;
● Cooperate with the producer to establish feasible working plans according to the mandate;
● Help the producer to implement the plan by checking the work progress of the code team regularly;
● Work with the team to improve production process and establish best practice;
● Document the code and design to share with others;
● Carry out all other related tasks.
● At least 5 years’ experience of games development in both online and offline projects;
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
● Strong C & C++ skill;
● Good knowledge of standard algorithms and knows how to use them according to project needs;
● Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
● Strong ability in problem solving and adapt to change;
● Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, animation, gameplay scripting, user interface and online networking;
● Strong communication (oral and written) in English and collaboration skills.
● Console game developing experience;
● Experience with at least one shipped game;
● Analytical and synthesis skills;
● Problem-solving skills;
● Ability to work as part of a team;
● Ability to adapt to change;
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com