Senior Gameplay Programmer
14 days ago
As a gameplay programmer at Embark, you will be working on an unannounced PvP first-person shooter game, alongside some of the most talented people in the games industry.
We believe that great games are made in creative environments, where builds are always playable, and teams can move fast and test as many ideas as possible.
In close collaboration with our designers, you will create easy-to-use systems that enable us to iterate quickly and that encourage experimentation.
The game we're making is built in Unreal, using C++, blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript.
We would love if you have
Additionally one or some of these would be a great bonus
- A creative and curious mind
- A strong background in C++
- A good grasp of what good gameplay looks and feels like
- Fluent in English - our team comes from all over the world!
- An interest in computer science and programming as a craft
- Experience with multiplayer
- Ability to speak "design"
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."