Senior Gameplay Programmer
14 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on Crysis 4 (working title).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced game programmer with passion for gameplay, a desire to work within cross-disciplinary groups to collaborate and drive the implementation and tech behind gameplay features.
As a key member of the team you’ll be involved in crafting great AAA games using state-of-the-art technology.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Work with existing engine code base to drive the development of gameplay features.
- Integrate creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised.
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to Crytek standards.
- Optimize and debug code for Console and PC platforms.
- Work as a role model in terms of communication, quality and team spirit, mentor/inspire junior members.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Provide input to department project status meetings.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience as Programmer in the games industry.
- Passion for making games.
- Worked on at least one shipped product from beginning to end, ideally cross-platform.
- Excellent understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
What you can expect from us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!