(Senior) Gameplay Programmer-Mobile
19 days ago
- Develop high-quality games with Unity3d for mobile platforms
- Develop gameplay features and monitor code to improve the degree of usability.
- Cooperate with concept artists, game designers and artists to develop high quality games
- Participate actively in making game architecture implementation decision, solving bugs and optimization problems, preparing documentation and ensuring project maintenance after the release.
- Familiar with C# and Lua. Has a good knowledge of standard algorithms.
- Provable experience with Unity3D, at least one shipped mobile title.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver quality results in a timely manner.
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
- 熟练使用C#和Lua， 熟悉常见的数据结构和算法；
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com