Senior Gameplay Producer
13 days ago
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering a AAA gameplay experience. We will rely on you to be proactive and experienced at establishing systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress of technical, design and creative work. You will report to the Executive Producer and be responsible for delivering next-level gameplay experience on various platforms, within given priorities of time, budget, and quality. The title you will join is a new, large, AAA game in its early production. That is why we will rely on your AAA production experience to bring on to this new role.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Work with our Executive Producer in defining the goals for the gameplay teams and break down the necessary milestones into realistic, achievable goals.
- The team is currently working on prototypes for shooting, melee combats and other systems, using our brand-new animation system among others. You will play a key part in organizing each team’s goals and own the responsibility for the progress.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall milestone and release schedule.
- Work closely with the Game Director, gameplay and AI programmers, game and level designers and gameplay animators to build an experience.
- Controlling and reporting progress for the teams involved in the development of gameplay experiences.
- You will determine the development of prototypes, review prototypes, ensure deliverables according to time plan and quality benchmark.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets in Jira.
- Presenting the project progress to the game management and to studio management.
- Work together with the game management team to get approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
We would love it if you:
- You have worked as a Gameplay Producer, on a mission team, gameplay team or both, for at least 2 AAA games.
- You are organized, self-driven and proactive.
- What you will be driving is not the building of an asset, but the building of an experience. That is why it is important that you understand the nuances of bringing an in-game experience together, at AAA standard.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with different teams, from technical to creative.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills. Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Jira, data/file management, repositories etc.
Who we are
- Have project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen, Barcelona and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in both our Malmö , Barcelona and Copenhagen studios. For the right candidate, will take location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.