Senior Gameplay Animator
12 days ago
Here at IO Interactive we currently have a brand-new project in the works, it is our own AAA IP that we are working on, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. With the project moving forward, we are now looking for a Senior Gameplay Animator to come in contribute high quality and creative animations for this ambitious new title. You will be an integral factor in delivering on the visions that have been set out by the leads and directors on the project, specifically within animation. This is a truly exciting opportunity to come on board and be a huge importnace in developing this new IP.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the animation team and create animations that fits the style and vision laid out by the directors.
- Create an experience which is fluid and has a great feel on the sticks.
- Bring vision into imaginative motion through keyframe.
- Bring memorable and imaginative characters to life through animation.
- Be a senior voice on the project, who will not only create fantastic and fluid animations, but also instruct junior and intermediate team mates, and support them throughout production.
- Work closely with the Lead Animator to support a courageous and constructive culture.
- Work closely with the character art department when it comes to Character Modelling and Rigging.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic animator with extensive experience working in the AAA games industry.
- A team player, who sees the value in a supportive and constructive culture, and actively strives to contribute to it.
- Someone who can create benchmark animations.
- Someone who can craft animations without solely relying on Motion Capture.
- Good understanding of game engines and the tech limitations.
- Good general technical knowledge of animation processes and pipelines.
We would love it if you had:
- A background working within multiplayer games.
Who we are:
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen, Barcelona and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in both our Malmö, Barcelona and Copenhagen studios. For the right candidate, will take location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.