Senior GameDev C++ Engineer
2 years ago
As a Senior GameDev C++ Engineer at Lakshya Digital a Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for
- Contribute to the design and architecture for computer game products and/or major game components
- Develop and submit code for highly complex parts of software within project scope
- Document code and design solutions
- Debug and optimize code to hit performance targets
- Provide timely code review feedback to other developers
- Work in close cooperation with Team Leader on estimates, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Contribute to implementation plans that include schedule, priorities, dependencies and deliverables.
- Follow standards for project development processes. Suggest improvements as applicable.
- Follow and improve best practices within the team.
- Support effective communications within a team and with the client.
- Provide guidance and assistance when required to his/her team members
- Constantly enhance his/her technological skills and spread the knowledge
- Where project workload allows contribute to Engineering initiatives, like internal R&D, internal education, bootcamps, etc.
- Contribute to career development plans of junior and mid-level software engineers
- Conduct technical interviews within company’s hiring process.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Solid 3d math skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good communication skills and fluent spoken English
Would be a benefit if you have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 /17 standards is appreciated
- Experience in XBOX, Play Station development
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity or other game engines. Good knowledge of engine architecture
- Experience with rendering development
- Shipped 1 or more game titles
- Passion for gaming