Senior Game Product Manager
19 days ago
At Design Home, our mission is to provide fun and engaging experiences that enable players to unleash their creativity and design beautiful spaces. We believe that everyone has an inner designer waiting to be discovered, and we aim to empower players to express themselves and bring their unique visions to life.
We're seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and drive the success of our popular mobile game, Design Home. If you're passionate about gaming, have a knack for understanding player behavior, and possess strong product management skills, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior PM on Design Home, you will work with a fast-paced product team to develop the business strategy, drive the product roadmap, and contribute to the overall performance and success of the game. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including game designers, engineers, data analysts, and marketers to enhance the player experience and drive key metrics. You will create business models and design new features from inception to launch.
- Define and prioritize features, enhancements, and optimizations to improve player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Conduct market research, analyze player behavior, and monitor industry trends to identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to conceptualize, plan, and implement new features or updates to the game.
- Work closely with the analytics team to measure, analyze, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and user feedback.
- Drive A/B testing and iterate on features to optimize the game's performance and player satisfaction.
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensure delivery of high-quality features and updates.
- Communicate product strategies, progress, and results to stakeholders within the company.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management, plus if it's in mobile gaming.
- Proven track record of managing successful products, with a focus on player engagement and monetization.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw insights, and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with a results-driven and detail-oriented approach.
- Passion for gaming, with a deep understanding of mobile game trends, mechanics, and player behavior.
If you are passionate about mobile gaming and possess the expertise and leadership capabilities to drive the success of Design Home at Electronic Arts, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $114,200 - $166,200 USD Annually
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $99,900 - $166,200 USD Annually
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $131,600 - $168,400 USD Annually
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $99,900 - $141,800 USD Annually
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $99,900 - $168,400 USD Annually
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $130,500 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.