Senior Game Producer
26 days ago
Game Producers at Wildlife use their honed soft skills, deep project management toolbox, and wise team leadership to supervise projects, plan features, meet milestones, achieve quality, allocate resources, balance scope and capacity, manage risks, track progress, implement processes, and inspire motivation and commitment. They are in charge of establishing and nurturing relationships with key partners horizontally and vertically to gain support for initiatives and projects.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Own the project schedule and drive it to successful completion with decisions balancing quality, scope, capacity, budget, risk, and time.
- Lead cross-functional development teams, facilitate ceremonies, evaluate and evolve processes.
- Anticipate risks, coordinate dependencies, remove team roadblocks and performance bottlenecks.
- Provide visibility into the status of the project and the development team across the company, ensuring smooth communication inside and outside the area so people are aware of the job being done and the challenges being faced.
- Inspire and empower the development team that you will be working with, guide them through continuous improvement, and share takeaways with the company.
- Build a healthy team, communicative, transparent, motivated, committed, and passionate about realistic goals.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in project management or team leadership.
- Knowledge of modern project management methodologies, processes, and the experience of knowing when not to use them.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Excel (sophisticated spreadsheets), or similar.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with games is highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing multiple teams
- Education or certification in project management.
More about you
- You excel at organizing and prioritizing, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You can inspire, influence, create relationships, and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- You remain calm and intentional in a highly dynamic environment, adapting to change quickly.
- You can easily switch context from granular to big picture and handle opposing priorities.
- You are able to build and track sophisticated schedules.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.