Senior Game Producer
10 days ago
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
- Shipped at least 1 commercially successful game, ideally on a mobile platform.
- Know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
- Able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
- Ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- Confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
- Open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to get things done using effective production methods.
- Keep your team motivated and engaged through transparent and flawless communication.
- Commit to additional time over and above ordinary business hours when the team and project require it.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.
Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
What Gameloft Brisbane can offer you
- Opportunity to work for a global games company at an exciting time of digital industry expansion in Australia!
- Positive, supportive and fun work team where your input is recognised.
- Private Health Insurance & gym/team sport subsidies.
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week WFH with flexibility around core Studio hours
- Centrally located in Brisbane city with access to public transport.
- All day cereal breakfasts + free fruit & snacks; free quality coffee from a commercial espresso machine.
- Gameloft’s Mascot sausage dog - Mr Hendricks.
- ·And a lot more…
What you will be doing
You will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, and work with specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance to ensure our game is engaging and profitable.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Effectively leading the game team from development to launch, and then during live operations.
- Coordinating and leading efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global Gameloft organisation.
- Driving the decision-making process on product features and working closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
- Managing development throughout each phase of the production process: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
- Preserving the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
- Communicating progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams.