Senior Game Producer, VFX - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
23 days ago
Job Title:Senior Game Producer, VFX - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We’re making Diablo IV. Are you a highly motivated and experienced game producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a great fit for you.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Albany, NY or Irvine, CA.
Stuff We Will Trust You With
Using your prior experience in game development and keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts, you will oversee multi-disciplinary game features and teams with an emphasis on delivering results at the highest quality. Self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across a multi-discipline content team
- Create and track long-range project schedules for game features and assets
- Think and execute strategically on long-term project priorities, dependencies, and conflicts
- Manage and mentor junior- and mid-level producers
- Anticipate production issues and remove roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent developers from achieving their goals on time
- Communicate frequently with producers as well as with team leadership regarding project status, risks, and opportunities
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with leads on development priorities and resources
- Seek out ways to improve the processes, tooling, and relationships around you, and work with others to execute on your ideas.
Stuff You Can Rightfully Brag About (Minimum Requirements )
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are game developers first and who can help us become even better than we are today, so these are probably some of your previous achievements:
- 5+ years of game production experience
- Must have shipped at least one AAA game in a producer or senior producer role
- Previous management experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity but with an ability to drive towards clarity
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com . General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $80,800.00 - $149,400.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.