Senior Game Producer - Diablo IV
14 days ago
Job Title:Senior Game Producer - Diablo IV
The Minions of Hell are growing stronger...
The Diablo IV team is looking for a Senior Producer to join our group of passionate, talented developers. Our backgrounds are diverse, and we all share a real passion for what we do – bringing the world together through epic gaming experiences. We value communication and collaboration amongst the Production team, the game team, and Blizzard itself. If you have a genuine passion for production, helping teams get things done and making great games, we might be a phenomenal fit and we’d like to hear from you.
Our producers bring a critical element to the development process by coordinating with individuals of all disciplines, fostering effective and open communication across the teams, and directing features from inception to launch and beyond. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success shipping games in an external production environment with both internal and external developers, as well as extensive general knowledge of AAA game development.
Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines to craft, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps and schedules.
Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
Facilitate and maintain a healthy day-to-day communication channel between external teams and internal stakeholders.
Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept through release and live support.
Identify, communicate, and help resolve roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent on-time and high-quality delivery.
Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
Partner with global offices to drive delivery of Diablo IV by meeting standards required by different regions.
Oversee and report against asset changes needed to meet censorship requirements.
Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production role.
- Shipped multiple games (AAA games preferred).
- Fluent in both internal and external game development cycles from concept to post release.
Knowledge & Skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Experience with Jira project management tools.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Comfortable with regular international travel when it is safe.
- Willing to work flexible hours to coordinate across time zones.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to speak and/or read Mandarin Chinese.
- Knowledge around Chinese Video Game and Entertainment Policies.
- Passion for global game development.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com . General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.