Senior Game Producer - Diablo IV
4 days ago
Job Title:Senior Game Producer - Diablo IV
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We’re making Diablo IV. Are you a highly motivated and experienced game producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a great fit for you.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position that would transition to onsite, however we are willing to consider long-term remote candidates. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible options.
Stuff We Will Trust You With
Using your prior experience in game development and keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts, you will oversee multi-disciplinary game features and teams with an emphasis on delivering results at the highest quality. Self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across a multi-discipline content team
- Create and track long-range project schedules for game features and assets
- Think and execute strategically on long-term project priorities, dependencies, and conflicts
- Manage and mentor junior- and mid-level producers
- Anticipate production issues and remove roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent developers from achieving their goals on time
- Communicate frequently with producers as well as with team leadership regarding project status, risks, and opportunities
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with leads on development priorities and resources
- Seek out ways to improve the processes, tooling, and relationships around you, and work with others to execute on your ideas.
Stuff You Can Rightfully Brag About (Minimum Requirements )
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are game developers first and who can help us become even better than we are today, so these are probably some of your previous achievements:
- 5+ years of game production experience
- Must have shipped at least one AAA game in a producer or senior producer role
- Previous management experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity but with an ability to drive towards clarity
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.