Senior Game Producer, China - Unpublished R&D Product
7 days ago
Production at Riot Games help lead the vision of each product across the finish line and help provide experiences beyond the audience's expectations. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we provide solutions that our audience needs.
As a Mobile Games Producer on R&D, you will report to the Lead Producer, and work with internal and external developers to lead production efforts in bringing AAA Games to market in China. You will build relationships with developers across teams at Riot and with partner developer studios.. You will ensure that the team is set up for success at every stage of project development from: prototype and pre-production to launch and beyond as a key member of the development team.
- Drive the creation of product or feature roadmap
- Drive the delivery of team's feature work
- Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs
- Team has predictable and measurable capacity for work through
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile Game Producer with experience leading and coordinating live game development and operations. Must have shipped multiple mobile games or with production responsibility on key features and/or content
- Fluent in Chinese and English, and can promote collaboration across language and culture
- Experienced partner management and relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel to China, several times a year
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- +6 years of experience as a Mobile Game Producer or Product Manager with experience coordinating live game/app development and operations
- Experience working on action oriented pvp mobile titles
- Mastery of production tools like JIRA and Favro to track development and create reporting
- Ample experience scheduling and tracking development. Identify and mitigate risks associated with key-milestones both for internal teams and external teams. Be able to use production tools like JIRA and Favro to track development and generate reporting.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).