This job might no longer be available.
Senior Game Producer, Art Outsourcing, Amazon Games
9 days ago
Amazon Games is looking for a talented and driven Senior Game Producer that will maintain and uphold the game play and art vision for New World. In New World, players will fight for survival as they explore and conquer the mysterious island of Aeternum. This person will partner with internal designers and artists to create engaging art content via our outsource art partners. They will own multi-month schedules and initiatives and be looking for opportunities for process and organizational improvements that increase efficiency and raise quality. They will utilize their communication skills to effectively collaborate and influence their peers and executives resulting in the delight of the customers.
· Manage a team of outsource artists to create game engaging content that maintains New World's high quality in-game graphics.
· Fulfill the role of project manager for your team using task management software and scheduling techniques that are a blend of agile development methods and common game content development methods.
· Partner with a creative lead to maximize the productivity of a team and art outsource partners. Explore new opportunities in art processes and workflows.
· Generate detailed workflow documentation and associated schedules to convey a plan to over deliver on expectations.
· Participate in quality control over development in area of ownership working with senior developers in all crafts.
· Partner with QA experts to ensure all issues are known and quickly resolved.
· Work close with legal and finance partners as needed to to negotiate contracts, set up work orders and submit invoices.
A day in the life
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
About the team
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- 8+ years experience in game production
- 8+ years experience in game art asset creation or in game design asset creation.
- 8+ years experience with modern game engines and asset integration pipelines.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $304,400/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working with a cross discipline team of artists, designers, animators and engineers.
- Experience in project management and associated tools for managing development.
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.