Senior Game Engineer
14 days ago
Klang Games is a Berlin-based game studio whose mission is to create deep and meaningful online experiences that bring people together.
At the heart of Klang is SEED, a large-scale virtual world that will provide immersive social experiences through gaming.
Caring, Harmony and Innovation are at the core of SEED as well as our core values as a company. We want to continue building a nurturing and collaborative environment for our employees with an evolving structure that adapts as we grow.
Klang is looking for a Senior Game Engineer (f/m/d) who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Work in one of several interdisciplinary and diverse teams of designers, engineers, and quality assurance
- Collaborate to design, prototype, and implement new game systems
- Develop game features through every step of the development process, from initial design all the way to live game support
- Identify technical and developmental bottlenecks and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Provide input on the technical direction for an ambitious MMO project, built on excellent technical foundations
- Build and maintain great documentation
- You have 5 or more years of in-depth experience with Unity and C# programming
- You shipped two or more commercial titles for PC or Consoles
- You would like to specialize in at least one of these: Gameplay, Client-Server, or Rendering & Shaders
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You communicate exceptionally well within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- You are confident in your work and care about the quality of what you produce
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You are curious, always eager to learn new things- and to teach them back to the team!
- Successfully experienced the full life cycle of multiplayer game development, from concept to release
- Experience in working with multiplayer networked games
- A fan of large scale MMOs, life, ecology or economy simulations
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An opportunity to work on a ground breaking project with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Monthly public transport travel reimbursement
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, ergonomic chairs and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Healthy snacks and drinks in the office