Senior Game Economy Designer
6 days ago
As a senior game economy designer at Amber, you'll make a significant impact on many games in our portfolio spanning different genres, platforms and hit franchises. If you're passionate about crafting deep economies that challenge and engage players, while mentoring the next generation of talented game economists, we want to meet you!
- Play a senior economy design role on several world-class game projects
- Design meta-game systems, monetization mechanics, content balancing, and more
- Leverage modelling, testing, and metrics to refine your work
- Work closely with game designers, artists, and programmers to turn your ideas into reality
- Champion the discipline of economy design by mentoring and giving feedback
- Use knowledge of game economy to pitch creative ideas for new features and projects
- 7+ years of experience as a game economy designer, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play economy and monetization fundamentals
- Advanced understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proven experience mentoring junior team members
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Extensive experience using common economy design tools, like Excel
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.