This job might no longer be available.
Senior Game Developer - Unity/C# (Photon Fusion) with Server Experience
19 days ago
We’re looking for an experienced Unity Engineer, ideally with Photon Fusion and server knowledge, to work directly with the founders on an exciting social VR title. You will be the part of our Poker VR team helping to build new gameplay features and experiences. The right person for this position is someone with strong can-do attitude. This is a work-from-home opportunity.
- Prototype, architect and build networked gameplay loops and systems on client and server.
- Be able to author unity headless server builds.
- Work with serverless APIs.
- Optimize server-client communication for mobile VR games.
- Writing robust, clean and reusable code. Understanding, maintaining and optimizing existing code.
- Implementing and maintaining system design elements, tools, workflows and making sure our interactive experiences look, feel and play perfectly.
- Ideally first experience with Photon Fusion.
- One or more shipped multiplayer gaming titles (preferably in VR).
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of work experience.
- Strong Unity engine experience.
- Advanced C# programming skills.
- Experience in developing network game architectures.
- Strong experience in working with headless server builds for Unity.
- Self-starter, able to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working successfully on a remote team.
- Familiar with Agile Development.
About Mega Particle
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At Mega Particle we have an open environment with a flat hierarchy that makes it easy to communicate with all parts of the team.
- Mega Particle is a game studio that has shipped one of the most successful free-to-play games in VR: Poker VR.
- You will work directly with the founders of the company, with full ownership and transparency towards each and every step.
- The team is working fully remote with flexible hours, you can work whenever you want to!
- You’ll join a fun-filled environment with a highly motivated and experienced team.
- We offer a competitive compensation package.