Senior Game Designer
Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
16 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Senior Game Designer to work on our unannounced project based on UE4.
What will you do?
- Participation in the development of gameplay, creation of game mechanics;
- Development of functionality from idea to release
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Creation and configuration of game units, their abilities and other game entities, balancing
What are we looking for?
- Experience in game development, experience in game design, preferably PC MMO (3+ years)
- At least 1 released project on PC
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry and its trends, especially in MMO games
- Understanding of game mechanics and technical aspects of development, experience in their creation
- Experience in adjusting game balance
- Ability to broadcast your ideas to the team
- Good level of oral and written communication, ability to clearly express thoughts and ideas
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with game engines (Unreal, Unity, CryEngine) is a big plus
- Basic programming and / or scripting skills
- Skills of ideas visualization
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!