Senior Game Designer
3 days ago
- Design of systems/content following the creative and game direction;
- Champion and driving force for the features/content in charge of, always pushing to improve the quality & fun of what is in the game;
- Document designs in a way that is clear & actionable for communication for the development team;
- Cross functional collaboration with other departments (art, programming, tech, production, realization, QA);
- Contribute to tool creation and improvements.
- Large working experience as game designer;
- Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles (multiplayer and Game as a service preferred);
- Ability to accept critique, ability to listen and work with a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of games and the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.