This job might no longer be available.
Senior Game Designer
7 months ago
We are now looking for a
Senior Game Designer for our new unannounced mobile project
Following the success of Trials Frontier and South Park: Phone Destroyer, our studio is kicking off a new mobile project with a new IP. As our Senior Game Designer, you will imagine and develop compelling and engaging rules for the game in line with the design and creative vision. You will drive the design and document high-quality game systems and mechanics that enable the very best player experience. You will work side by side with the Creative Director and other development team members.
We are looking for someone excited about F2P mobile games, both as a developer and a player. We are also looking for a team member who works constructively and collaboratively with others and can adapt to different situations enabling the whole team to do their best.
We offer you a key position in a truly ambitious project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! You will get to enjoy the network and the support of Ubisoft, and work in an agile studio with a quirky, outspoken and playful atmosphere.
- Driving the design of complex game features in line with the creative direction
- Documenting designs and seeing them through to implementation and testing
- Building and improving game systems from conception to release to ensure an optimum player experience
- Counseling less experienced game designers
- Communicating the game vision to stakeholders in the project
Our dream candidate
- Has extensive experience in F2P game design
- Has been involved in shipped games that rocked!
- Knows their way around Unity
- Has strong analytical and organizational skills
- Has a solution-orientated mindset and is a problem solver
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork and diversity
We also appreciate if you
- Enjoy taking part in Game Jams or otherwise have personal projects showing your passion for game development
- Like Dominos’ pizza!
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 16th of October, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that includes the diversity of the player community in its teams. Ubisoft offers all the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 16,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.