Senior Game Designer
10 days ago
About PeopleFunPeopleFun is a rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game.
PeopleFun is seeking a savvy Senior Game Designer to join our growing team in an on-site or remote capacity. Are you a seasoned designer with extensive experience designing concepts, features, and entire games? Are you able to shepherd and drive a design through the development process, taking feedback and iterating on ideas until the concept is stellar? Do you enjoy looking at great systems and figuring out how to make them even better? If so, this may be the perfect place for you.
- Help bring games from the seeds of an idea all the way through to the finish line and into live operations.
- Host inspiring design meetings, write stellar design documents, compose delightful slides, and mock up intuitive user interface flows.
- Engage in creative problem solving, crafty system design, and innovative ideation.
- Watch others play through your work and iterate based on observation.
- Release your features to millions of players and see the results through data.
- Provide constructive feedback to designers resulting in easy to read design documentation, innovative designs, captivating presentations, intuitive user interface, and highly effective features.
- Independently own the design of one or more games, collaborating with the product team to drive product success and the delight of your audience
Important: To be considered, please provide a cover letter to explain, in your own words, your interest in this position and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years designing high impact features for live games
- Ability to thrive in an iterative environment and solve new challenges every day
- Advanced expertise inventing, designing, and iterating on feature designs and user experiences
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, quickly evolving team environment
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and provide objective and constructive feedback
- Motivated and passionate about mobile games.
- Comprehensive understanding of free-to-play game mechanics
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Family friendly culture
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On-Site Gym and free Yoga classes
- $1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
- Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
- Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.