Senior Game Designer
10 days ago
PeopleFun is a dynamic development studio specializing in world class mobile games. Over 25 million players download our games every month. The heart of our success is advocating for player experience. We observe, listen, participate, and evolve to the needs of our players. Our people are our most important asset. We promote a friendly workplace and encourage employees to connect with one another.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Designer to take on our portfolio of F2P casual mobile games, and to use vision with industry knowledge to help create our next generation of features and games.
- You are versatile. You take pride in designing great experiences for any genre.
- You love design and creativity. You recognize good ideas from yourself and from others. You know which are diamonds in the rough, which are polished, which need adaptation, and which need to be saved for a rainy day.
- You create and inspire others to create.
- Design and iterate features in live-ops and new development for multiple titles.
- Senior level, hands on ownership of all design tasks for live and new games.
- Work closely with all production disciplines and product management.
- Ensure communication and maintenance of design vision from conception through release.
- Surface and manage design risks from conception through the life of a project.
- Propose, design, and document new features which improve KPIs.
- Mentor and oversee tasks given to less experienced designers.
- Review product management data and ensure a healthy design life cycle.
- Active participation in design meetings with senior management to discuss design issues and design proposals.
- Analyze competitor games, benchmark best practices, predict new trends.
- 5+ years experience in game production, 2+ in F2P mobile.
- 3+ years in a senior design role.
- Facilitated high user ratings and top grossing ranks.
- Superior documentation skills with supporting diagrams and mock-ups.
- Proven track record designing high impact features for live games.
- Thrive in a collaborative, iterative environment solving new challenges every day.
- Comprehensive understanding of F2P game mechanics and UX.
- Passionate about mobile games.
Requirements for Applying
- Cover Letter explaining why you'd be a great fit, and how you define “fun”.
- Resume and tools list
- Portfolio of released titles and your contribution
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K with employer matching
- Flex PTO policy
- Health insurance
- On-site Yoga classes and gym
- Annual mobile device budget
- Catered lunch on Fridays
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.