(MIGRATED) Senior Game Designer
19 days ago
Here at IO Interactive we currently have a brand-new project in the works, it is our own AAA IP that we are working on, and we couldn’t be more excited about this unannounced project that we believe will shape the future for years to come of both our studio and the relationships we’ve built with our players.
When it comes to designing this new console project, we are seeking an experienced Game Designer to join our team.
Want to join?
What you will do:
- Design quests/missions that are highly engaging both narratively and from a gameplay perspective.
- Work with emergent experiences that are highly systemic and flexible but feel meaningful and handcrafted in terms of production value.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to design and develop systems that support the director’s vision.
- Create detailed design documents and presentation material for product stakeholders and maintain them for the duration of project development.
- Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule, and within technical limitations.
Who you are:
- Have demonstrable implementation and scripting skills honed through at least 1 shipped game (ideally AAA) in a game designer role
- Have demonstrable vision, paper-design and communication skills
- Have a good eye for process and collaboration and the will to step forward to drive a group of cross-disciplinary people
- As a person you are approachable and bring passion and a pragmatic approach to handling complex and sometimes overwhelming challenges
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to, and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 30 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Malmö studios.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate and are supported, valued, and listened to at all steps. We dedicate ourselves to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona studios, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world, providing relocation support.
Please send us a motivational letter telling us why IO Interactive and you would be a perfect match. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.