Sr. Game Designer
1 month ago
We're looking for an experienced creative design master with bold ideas and amazing presentation skills. Join our team to develop new game concepts and discover the next global hit!
- Play a senior role on a creative design team pitching game concepts for diverse genres, platforms and global hit franchises
- Create high level designs for engaging gameplay, metagame systems, exciting content, and more
- Research the game market to identify opportunities and find a competitive edge
- Work closely with graphic artists to turn your design ideas into polished presentations
- Champion the discipline of game design by mentoring and giving feedback
- 7+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of game design fundamentals
- Proven experience designing and presenting successful game concepts
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.