Senior Game Designer (New Games), Moscow/remote
14 days ago
Zeptolab is looking for an experienced Game Designer to join our Moscow team!
We have a set of small teams that are working on fresh and unique f2p games. We are looking for someone who can come up with a new concept (or take an existing promising concept made by our prototyping team) and lead one of such small teams through all the stages to global release, to turn the game into a global hit!
We have a flat structure, and we give our teams as much autonomy and responsibility as possible, as we believe this is the best way to get the best results.
- Lead game design area in a small development team working on a new project through prototyping, soft-launch and global release;
- Work closely with the Product Manager of your team on building the roadmap and proposing new features to improve specific metrics;
- Turn those features into documentation and tasks for developers and artists;
- Generate new ideas and concepts that fit today's market;
- Look into data together with Analyst and Product Manager to see what can be improved;
- Provide feedback to other game designers on their projects, and seek feedback for your project;
- Keep up to date on the state of the mobile industry, trends and inspirational games.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Designer in mobile gaming;
- Experience in system and game mechanics design;
- Deep understanding the specifics of F2P mobile games;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Ability to work in distributed teams;
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills;
- High interest in games, including casual and mid-core mobile games.
As a plus:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in combat design;
- Experience in conceptualizing new end-to-end game systems;
- Experience in Unity;
- Level design experience.