Senior Game Designer (M/F)
5 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 2 billion downloads.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the ultra casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI,UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse game play and user behaviour
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- You are interested in ultra casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games