Senior Game Designer - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
14 days ago
As a Sr. Game Designer, you will be in charge of creating feature concepts and game mechanics. Reporting to the Lead Game Designer, you will be at the forefront of our production system, liaising with all the different production teams. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Collaborate with leadership, design and production teams on both games and features creation;
- Participate in designing game UX and UI;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation;
- Analyse game performance, player behaviour, make strategic decisions based on data;
- Communicate your vision between different teams;
- Benchmark the stores to identify new trends and competitors;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanic;
- Research new game ideas.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights & trending mobile games
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Game Designer
- Experience designing features and content in mobile live ops
- Attention to detail, a great listener with strong communication skills in English.
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have tons of benefits: free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers, 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays),...
- We have regular company events: Summer party, Christmas party, monthly game nights with free food, playing video games, board games,...
- We love games but also sports: we have yoga and fitness at the office, we play basketball all together, football,...
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Green Panda Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.