This job might no longer be available.
Senior Game Designer - Green Panda Games (H/F)
Paris IDF fr
14 days ago
As Senior Game Designer, you will be in charge of creating game concepts and mechanics. Reporting to the VP Product, you will be at the forefront of our production system, liaising with the designers, the producers, and the publishers. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead the ideation process and create pitches/prototypes of new games;
- Collaborate with design and production teams on both games and features creation;
- Participate in balancing, economy design and monetization, UX and UI;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation;
- Make strategic decisions based on KPIs and results of prototypes and features;
- Benchmark the stores daily to identify and create new trends;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person;
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a game designer;
- Strong communication skills in English.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile game publisher with dozens of million users on iOS and Android playing our games each month, in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!