Senior Game Designer Casual Games (M/F)
6 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI,UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse game play and user behaviour
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a game designer
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games