Senior Game Designer - 3C (M/NB/W)
18 days ago
You will join a team working on one of our unannounced first person shooter AAA projects. As a Senior Game Designer you will be in charge of designing and implementing new features. You will actively work on coordinating the differents teams in order to deliver in time the great features you will work on.
Your assignements will be as follows:
- Imagine, prototype, improve and implement different and innovative game features and concepts aligned with the creative direction. You will work mainly on 3C (camera, controls, character) features that we want to push even further.
- Produce rich and detailed documentation about the features you will be working on, so that the rest of the production teams will understand all about them
- Coordinate the other job families to ensure the right implementation of the game features
- Anticipate and solve the problems and roadblocks and put in action the improvement plans for your features
- Ensure a watch on new game, conception and features market trends
To be successful in this role, you will need several perks and skills
- A student carreer involving game design as well as several game design experiences on AA and AAA games, during all of the production stages
- You must have worked at least on one FPS game
- You already participated in implementing gameplay features, particularly 3C. A previous knowledge of weapon design would be appreciated
- You know production pipelines and several AAA game engines
- You know how to write and speak in English. Understanding French is a plus
You also have a huge video game culture, particularly about shooters, and a player centric vision.
Joining our studios in France also means :
- Join one of the leaders of the video game industry in France that is present in 30 countries with evolution possibilities in one of them
- Work with passionate teams with great technical expertise. All of them are willing to design and create high quality, innovative games
- Collaborate with teams that are known for their strong experience of known IPs
- Build your own expertise joining our internal events (talks, salons, conferences) and benefit from our personalized training programs
As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal chances to everyone no matter their gender, ethnicity, faith, sexual preferences, handicap or age.
Ubisoft develops an inclusive workplace, doing their best to reflect the diversity or their gamer community within the production teams.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for a UI Technical Artistto join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2022" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.