Senior Game Data Analyst - Teskin Studio
10 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Teskin is an Israel-based studio which was acquired by Voodoo in 2021. With titles like Jewels Planet, our ambition is to create Match 3 game hits in emerging markets.
Being part of Teskin team is an opportunity to work with experts from the casual gaming industry on long lifetime games, played worldwide, to take on new entrepreneurial projects.
Key figures :
- 850K daily active users
- 3.5 million monthly active users
- 16 million daily level starts
We are looking for a Data/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights, and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge.
- At least 3 years of analytical work experience in the gaming, tech or a data-driven industry, with a proven track record working in close connection with product teams.
- Proficient with SQL and either R or Python, with a proven experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and concepts used for industry-standard methods like AB testing or forecasting.
- Autonomous person with a strong analytical mind, problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand a business problem, turn it into an analytics/statistics problem and solve it using adequate methods.
- Highly pragmatic mindset with the ability to quickly identify what needs to be focused on and what can be considered of lower priority.
- Capacity to be the pro-active owner of the entire data chain for your game(s)
Benefits: competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.