Senior Game Community Manager - Disney Speedstorm
22 days ago
As a Senior Game Community Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Product Marketing Manager & integrate a group of passionate marketing experts dedicated to bringing to life & nurturing gamer communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering & executing the best social media & digital marketing strategy for your Game, with the ultimate goal of fostering healthy communities & helping in extending their gaming experience in-game & out.
PASSION is the key! For this position, we expect you to be a passionate & tech-savvy social media marketeer with an understanding of the importance of communities within a game’s lifecycle. You’re the kind of social marketeer who is aware of trends in your field & always looking for ways to instill these trends & benchmarks into your day-to-day role. It is needless to say that to be truly a great fit for this position, you should be a gaming savvy confirmed digital marketeer, with a deep understanding of the power of communities in the gaming realm.
Job scope and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing the most adapted yet compelling community strategy for your game, utilizing all possible digital marketing levers & opportunities
- Proactively taking part in the elaboration of the marketing plans for your game, ensuring that all digital marketing & social marketing touchpoints are addressed in the most effective way.
- Set & track accurate KPIs to show progression, evaluate ROI & establish proper internal benchmarks.
- Proactively identify & propose innovating solutions & projects which will set your game apart from our direct & indirect competition Identify opportunities for Gameloft to craft unique experiences for their game’s players in-game & out-game (e.g contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.).
- Deliver & coordinate the evergreen content plan & coordinate the content creation process for your game.
- Track & analyze community & content performance KPIs - draft & share reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the moderation plan for your game (in collaboration with the Global Engagement Marketing Team)
- Developing editorial content to support the community & enrich their experience out-game : patch-notes, blogposts, newsletters etc. & report on the performance of this content.
- Coordinate UGC programs for your game (e.g Content Creator Program, hashtag challenges, community contributions board etc.) & report on the performance of these initiatives. Manage store reviews on specific platforms.
- Conducting benchmarks & trends observations, & be a proactive source of ideation for the Game’s marketing team.
- People management skills & capacity to manage 1 to 2 direct reports.
- Delivering performance reports & anticipating potential Game Community Management team growth.
- Strong digital marketing background with a proven track-record in delivering unique experiences with high ROI.
- 3 to 4 years experience in a similar role, with a clear progression.
- F2P experience with 1-2 game-as-service title.
- Experience with console titles.
- Proven track record on building & executing community strategies, & the ability to work on complex projects involving 3rd parties & licensors.
- Benchmark & ideas driven.
- Relationship driven: Build credible & trusting relationships in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of colleagues & collaborators across the company & the world.
- Knowledge about on-device news management (Steam News, PlayStation Hub, Nintendo News Channel and Xbox Club)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several projects in parallel, with unique deliverables & timelines.
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing tool-stack.
- Experience in working with IP based games and understanding the complexities of working with licensed products.
- Focus on objectives & KPIs.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & international environment.
- Positive energy, team spirit & a zest of fun are a must.
- Good problem-solving skills / good judgement. You make informed decisions despite ambiguity.
- A passion for gaming & gaming experiences of all kinds.
- Mindset to guide a small team of community managers and evaluate the resources to execute strategy.
- Empathy and analytical mindset.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Because you want to work in an inclusive equal opportunity workplace!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off + option to work a shortened schedule on three days.
- Flexible work-from-home hybrid model + 2 months of full remote to work from anywhere you want!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we’re a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.