Senior Game Artist Casual Games (M/F)
6 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds : photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDER
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write English
- If you have good knowledge of Unity Engine
- A track record with successful mobile games