Senior Full Stack UI Engineer
California San Francisco
14 days ago
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Senior Full- stack UI Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. This includes evaluating existing tech, developing new services, tools and features for our platform and web portals, defining and implementing development and release processes for the team, investigating problems and coaching your fellow teammates. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative workplace where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your Engineering expertise.
You will work in a dynamic environment where work is driven by the requirements of our customers. Therefore you should be a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology. You're excited about doing what's best for our players and adaptable enough to work on different things day to day based on their needs and prepared to roll up your sleeves to support in any area that needs attending.
- Architect efficient, reusable back- end systems and workflows to drive complex cloud services.
- Design and build front- end using React.JS for Web and back- end services running NodeJS.
- Setup and implement automatic testing end2end within your area, from Frontend to backend services.
- Implement release process, disaster recovery plan & execution and definition of work processes.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation, configuration, and release management within your area.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Lead feature development and coach fellow teammates on projects end2end
Skills to create thrills
You have a great passion for Full- stack engineering, new technologies, large scale systems, and games. You are an excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with people from different business units and with varying degrees of technical savviness. Therefore, you are able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
- Proficient with Android Java, React.js and the whole NodeJS / Express stack.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with Frontend development using Android Java Mobile SDK and platform services using NodeJS.
- Experience using CI/CD build tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with setting up and implementing automatic testing of both UI Frontend for Android Mobile, Web ReactJS and NodeJS Backend testing.
- Experience using Git/Github systems.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
This role will be located at our Foster City, CA office.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.