Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
13 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer to join our web-platform team which is building the UI foundation for the growing suite of customer-facing Unity products and services.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for building new platform features used by product teams to build next-generation web experiences. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements, as teams across Unity rely upon our services to create their best products.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, ambitious user interfaces and cutting edge frameworks and tools
- Work very closely with UX designers, product managers and a team of senior developers building the next big thing
- Partner with developers across the company to ensure the platform allows teams to create new products quickly and consistently
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow developers
What we’re looking for
- Experience working on backend APIs, relational or document databases such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB used by the frontend
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
- Experience in high efficiency, low latency web services, and web technologies
You might also have
- Experience building tooling and platforms for developers
- Experience with Docker containers in Kubernetes
- Experience with Redux, React Query, GraphQL
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.