5 days ago
Parallelz is building a platform that enables anyone to instantly create, and share modified versions of their favourite mobile games.
Our technology enables anyone to personalize the visual, aural, and interactive elements of existing mobile games without any coding, hacking, or modifications from the original developers. Users will be rewarded for creating, extending, and sharing these "impossible" mobile games with others across social networks and messaging apps.
Parallelz’s founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Google, Mozilla, Jam City, MIT Media lab, and other top organizations in the gaming and technology world.
Our mission is simple: amplify human creative output.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work on crafting the initial design of this new platform. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the front end development process and needs to be able to identify problems, investigate and understand business rules, perform research, explore proof of concepts, and code functional, reusable, and clean code.
You will work with the core founding team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
This is a remote, full-time position.
What You Will Do:
- Build out the front end for website and web applications
- Interact with WASM to draw and handle events
- Experience with modern web design and development tools and paradigms
- Familiarity with modern mobile browser technologies
- Familiarity with WASM
- Familiarity with WebGL
- Experience in building consumer or social products from the ground up
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary, at home perks and participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan.