Senior Front-End Developer
4 days ago
We are looking for a smart and passionate Senior Python Developer who will fit right into our dynamic, collaborative work culture. We expect you to write nothing short of testable, quality code that results in clean and maintainable software that allows us to solve tough problems.
Your average day will involve building challenging scalable web applications, setting up new tools for task automation and monitoring, and optimizing infrastructure. You will be given significant ownership and the associated liberty to implement your ideas and best practices.
Gameopedia aims to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. You will join a talented team of engineers that will spearhead the development of industry disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages and applications.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Ensuring that user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- A good Team player.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with markup languages.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office.